April 25, 2012 • Posted in Multi-Media
Thank you for your interest in our campaign! Our print ads are a great way to reach thousands of people and get the word out for chimpanzees in US laboratories.
- Determine which ad you would like to sponsor:
PRINT ADS (click on each image to download a printable pdf)
Help get chimpanzees out of labs
by sponsoring our
You Pay the Rent print ad.
Help raise awareness about
the plight of elder chimpanzees
by sponsoring our
Time Doesn't Heal All print ad.
Or, Choose One of Our BANNER ADS
- Decide what your budget is and which magazine(s) or newspaper(s) are within your reach. Or, send your donation now and your generosity will be pooled with that of other supporters to fuel our ad campaign.
- Call the newspaper/magazine and ask for an advertising sales representative. Explain that you would like to run an ad on behalf of a not-for-profit organization (most publications offer discounts). Let the representative know your budget. You can ask for free placement, discounts or complimentary banner ads that would run on their online edition.
- Ask the sales representative for:
- Their name and telephone number
- A spec sheet of the publication's production information
- The size of the advertisement in inches (not column inches)
- Other pertinent placement information
- The format the final ad needs to be submitted in (e.g., PDF, JPEG)
- The email address the ad should be sent to
- The deadline to submit the ad
- Email this information to us at email@example.com. We will size the ad for you and send it to you via email. Or, if you would like, we will email it directly to the newspaper/magazine.
Your help in educating the public is invaluable and appreciated! Once you secure an ad placement, please contact us and let us know the great news!